TVS February 2013 Sales
TVS Motor Company managed to sell a total of 165,696 units of its vehicles in February 2013 compared to 172,061 units in February 2012.
- TVS observed a growth of 57 per cent in its Three Wheeler segment in Feb 2013.
- It sold 4,801 units in February 2013 compared to 3,065 units in February 2012.
- The company was able to sell 160,895 units of its Two wheeler in February 2013 compared to 168,996 units in February 2012.
- Domestic sales – 142,800 units in February 2013 compared to 152,796 units in February 2012.
- Motorcycles – 60,985 units of Motorcycles sold in February 2013 compared to 63,019 units in February 2012.
- Scooters – 30,611 units of scooters sold in February 2013 compared to 36,693 units in Feb 2012
TVS exported 21,896 units of its vehicles in February 2013 compared to 17,960 units in February 2012, a 22 per cent increase.
Bajaj February 2013 Sales
Bajaj sold a total of 332,387 units of its vehicles in Feb 2013 compared to 343,777 units in Feb 2012 [ 3 per cent decrease ]
Bajaj sold 291,297 units of its Motorcycles in Feb 2013 compared to 301,961 units last year, a 4 per cent decrease
Bajaj sold a 41,090 units of its Commercial vehicles in Fab 2013, compared to 41,816 units in Feb 2012, a 2 per cent decrease
The company exported a total of 135,149 units of its vehicles last month, increased by 10 per cent compared to last year when it sold 122,727 units
Yamaha India Feb 2013 Sales
Yamaha Motor India sales increased by over 16.81 per cent in Febraury 2013.
- The company sold a total of 47,490 units of its vehicles in Feb 2013, compared to 40,655 units last year.
- Domestic sales grew by 18.66 per cent from 27,050 units in Feb 2012 to 32,097 units in Feb 2013
- The company also exported 15,393 units of its vehicles in February 2013 compared to 13,605 units in Feb 2012, a 13.14 per cent increase
Hero MotorCorp February 2013 Sales
Hero MotoCorp Limited [ HMCL ] managed to sell 501,271 unit of its vehicles in of February 2013 compared to 523,465 units in Feb 2012
- Hero Maestro and Pleasure crossed 54,000 unit sales last month.
- Company plans to increase its scooter production to 60,000 units a month.
Anil Dua, Senior Vice-President, Marketing and Sales, Hero MotoCorp said
“Selling over five lakh units despite the overall sluggishness in the market is an encouraging sign of customer preference and sustained demand for our products in the market. However, overall sentiment in the industry still remains weak. The industry did stage some recovery during the festival period but does not seem to have sustained the momentum. High interest rates, persistent inflation and delayed monsoons have all played their part in building to a rather poor consumer sentiment this fiscal. We, at Hero MotoCorp, have been trying to perk up the market through ground-level activation, communication and new products. In two of the fastest growing segments of scooters and 125cc bikes, thanks to our new launches and new campaigns, we have been consistently growing faster than the industry and gaining market share.
Going forward, we are working on further consolidating our market leadership in India. We are also soon going to announce the launch of Brand Hero in our new markets in Latin America and Africa “