The 1,679 cc liquid-cooled 4 Stroke V4 engine offers huge torque from a visually intimidating power plant. Iridium spark plugs ensure extremely efficient combustion at all engine speeds. For the rider, it means previously unimaginable levels of power, whether from a standing-start or roll-on acceleration.
- FRONT FORK
Cartridge-damper-type front forks have substantial 52mm inner tubes with oxidized titanium coating. Forks have both compression and rebound damping adjustability plus spring preload.
- ALUMINIUM FRAME
The chassis is light and compact, with a cast aluminium main frame, extruded aluminum rear frame and cast aluminium swing arm.
- SPEED / TACH METER
The instrument panel includes an analog, step-motor driven tachometer and digital speedometer with LED indicator lights. Prominent LED shift timing indicator adds to the performance character of the VMAX.
- FRONT TYRE
Designed specifically to match the power characteristics of YAMAHA VMAX, the front tyre size is 18-Inch with a 320mm floating double wave disk, monoblock 6 pistons caliper and ABS
- TAIL LIGHT
Trick-looking LED taillight is light, bright and highly efficient.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL DISPLAY
Organic electroluminescence multifunction display provides a more precise display vs. the LCD display. It also includes a clock, fuel meter, trip meter with fuel reserve trip meter, transmission gear position, coolant temperature, stopwatch and more.
- Engine type :Liquid cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valve, V-type 4-cylinder
- Engine Cooling:Liquid cooled
- Bore & Stroke:90.0 x 66.0 mm
- Compression ratio:11.3:1
- Maximum output:200.1PS / 9,000 rpm
- Maximum torque:166.8Nm / 6,500 rpm
- Lubrication type:Wet sump
- Fuel Supply:Fuel injection
- Starter method:Electric
- Clutch type:Wet, multiple-disc
- Ignition system:T.C.I
- Transmission type:Constant mesh, 5-speed
- Final transmission:Shaft drive
- Primary/Secondary reduction ratio:1.509/3.082
- Gear ratio:1st gear=2.375, 2nd gear= 1.81, 3rd gear= 1.4, 4th gear= 1.115, 5th gear = 0.935
- Fuel tank volume:15 L
- Engine oil volume:5.9 litres
- Overall Length x Width x Height:2,395 x 820 x 1,190 mm
- Seat height:775 mm
- Wheelbase:1,700 mm
- Minimum ground clearance:140 mm
- Kerb weight:310 kg
- Frame type:Aluminum, Diamond-shaped
- Suspension (front/rear):Telescopic fork/Swingarm
- Wheel travel (Front/Rear):120/110 mm
- Caster angle:31°
- Trail:148 mm
- Brake type(front/rear):Dual Hydraulic disc Ø 320 mm/Single Hydraulic disc brake Ø 298 mm
- Tire size (front/rear):120/70 R18M/C (59V)/ 200/50 R18M/C (76V)