The New Brutale 800 changes completely to remain loyal to itself, and to its ability to amaze and conquer new generations of enthusiasts. Style, engine, equipment and chassis are all called into question again with the aim of creating the best Brutale of all time.
MV Agusta started in India with 3 models in 2010 and increased it to 21 models over the years. In 2016 the Italian company partnered with Pune’s Kinetic Group to extend its reach under the Motoroyale brand.
There have been changes in the engine too, with the latest development of the three cylinders with counter-rotating crankshaft, to meet Euro 4 emission standards, that is capable of delivering a maximum power output of (81 kw) 110 hp at 11,500 rpm. A record maximum torque, increased by 25% with 83 Nm at 7,600 rpm, with 90% of the value already available at 3,800 rpm.
In addition to the counter-rotating crankshaft, another unique feature is the fact that the new Brutale 800 is the only one its category with electronic EAS 2.0 up&down gear shift. The slipper clutch is now hydraulically operated while the engine is managed by the MVICS system which includes integrated multi map Full Ride by Wire in the traction control with 8 settings.
- In-line 3-cylinder engine with counter-rotating crankshaft
- MVICS (Motor & Vehicle Integrated Control System) technology
- 8-level traction control
- Composite steel trellis and aluminium plate frame for high torsional rigidity
- Single-sided swingarm with adjustable rear monoshock
- Upside-down adjustable 43 mm front fork
- Racing-type radial front calipers
Available in colors:
- Black Matt metallic /silver
- Pearl ice white/ Matt metallic graphite