Mahindra And Mahindra Auto sales grew by about 11 per cent in January 2013 compared to Jan 2012
- Domestic sales sales grew from 41,369 units during January 2012 to 47,841 units during January 2013, an increase of 16 per cent.
- Exports accounted for 1,662 units during Jan 2013
- Total Sales – 49503 units sold in Jan 2013 compared to 44718 units in January 2012, an increase of 11 per cent
- Passenger Vehicles segment (which includes the UVs and Verito) – 26555 units sold in January 2013 compared to 19975 units during last year, a growth of 33 per cent.
- Four wheeler commercial segment which includes the passenger and load vehicles – 14451 units sold
- Three wheeler segment – 5811 units sold
Chief Executive, Automotive Division, Mahindra And Mahindra Limited, Pravin Shah said
“The recently announced reduction of 25 BPS both in the Repo and CRR rates is a positive step and is expected to bring in the much desired momentum in the market. The Industry has already seen reductions in auto loan rates announced by some banks which will help improve customer sentiments. We are happy to have grown in some of our major segments during January 2013”