2014 V Star 250 Price
Price in U.S.A
Maximum Suggested Retail Price [MSRP] $4,340 (Candy Red)
MSRP $4,340 (Pearl White) Available from July 2013
2014 V Star 250 Photos
[Click To Enlarge]
2014 V Star 250 Features
- Dual exhausts, plenty of quality chrome and typical Star attention to detail; this is one sharp little cruiser.
- Front disc brake provides highly controllable stopping power.
- The V Star 250 is the only V-twin in its class.
- Estimated 78 mpg means almost 200 miles between fill-ups.
- Air-cooled, 249cc, 60-degree V-twin engine with a long, 66mm stroke produces plenty of bottom-end torque and smooth roll-on power. The only V-twin engine in its class.
- Single 26mm Mikuni® downdraft carburetor ensures optimal fuel/air mixing and delivery with superb throttle response.
- Widely geared five-speed transmission makes the most of V Star 250’s powerband.
- Easy, dependable electric starting.
- Beautiful dual chrome exhaust pipes let the engine breathe and put out that classic V-twin rumble.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner virtually eliminates maintenance and helps extend engine life.
- 58.7-inch wheelbase creates a long, low package with great handling and maneuverability.
- 282mm single front disc brake and a rear drum brake provide plenty of stopping power.
- Plush and low-stepped saddle keeps the center of gravity low and lets almost everybody flatfoot the pavement.
- Telescopic front fork with 5.5 inches of travel provides a nice, smooth ride.
- Twin rear shocks feature 3.9 inches of travel and adjustable spring preload for versatility under various loads.
|Type||15-cubic-inch (249cc) air-cooled, SOHC 60-degree V-twin, 2 valves/cylinder|
|Bore x Stroke||49 x 66mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Mikuni® 26mm|
|Ignition||TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition|
|Transmission||5-speed; multiplate wet clutch|
|Suspension / Front||33mm fork; 5.5-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||Dual shocks; adjustable preload, 3.9-in travel|
|Brakes / Front||Hydraulic disc, 282mm|
|Brakes / Rear||130mm drum|
|Tires / Front||3.00-18|
|Tires / Rear||130/90-15|
|Seat Height||27.0 in|
|Fuel Capacity||2.5 gal / California model 2.4 gal|
|Fuel Economy||78 mpg|
|Wet Weight||326 lb|